TIKEHAU INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Internship Private Debt Analyst – Milan office
The Tikehau Group was established in 2004 and is majority owned by its management, next to historic institutional partners such as Unicredit, Amundi andCréditMutuel Arkéa. Tikehau currently manages over € 6.6 billion of assets, with officesin Europe (Paris, London, Brussels, Milan and Madrid)and in Asia(Singapore). Tikehau Investment Management, the Group asset manager, is a pioneer in Private Debt investments (Stretched Senior, Unitranche, Mezzanine, PIK notes, Preferred) managing over € 2.3billion and more than 60 investments.
You will support the Tikehau Investment Management (“TIM”) Italian Branch in the evaluation, filtering, execution and monitoring of Private Debt transactions.
You will be in charge of:
- Studying and analyzing activity, market, positioning, historical financial performance of target companies,
- Creating financial models performing scenario analysis on companies business plan,
- Writing credit notes and investment committee memos,
- Monitoring portfolio operations, writing periodical follow up reports and analyzing reporting.
Some exposure to Real Estate and Minority Equity transactions.
This internship is based in Milan, Italy.
- Currently preparing a Master’s degree from a Business School,
- A previous experience in Corporate and Leverage Finance is a plus,
- You have a good knowledge of Excel (Financial modelling) and Powerpoint (presentations),
- You are fluent in Italian and English. French speaking is a plus,
- Curious, proactive, reliable and pragmatic,
- You have strong analytical skills,
- You have good relationship skills,
- You have an International mindset, exchange abroad program is a plus.
Send a resume and a cover letter in English to email@example.com mentioning “Internship Milan” in the email subject.