CRM Business Intelligence Specialist
The position is based in Rome. As part of the HQ CRM Department and reporting to the WW CRM Director, the CRM Business Intelligence Specialist is responsible for delivering key insights through comprehensive analysis of quantitative & qualitative clients’ data from business intelligence software application, timely reporting, performance metrics, predictive analytics, and key informational CRM scorecard/dashboard views.
This position is responsible for the design, develop and performance of deep customer analytics , data mining and statistical modelling to support CRM and other business needs. Develop standard and ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions and provide relevant and actionable insights about the company’s clientele, identify business opportunities and help drive strategy when requested. Respond with accuracy and urgency to solve business needs.
Key stakeholders include Top Managements for strategic analysis as well as functional departments which need support to interpret specific clients trends. This role requires the ability to translate business problems into solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and clear, concise and effective communication.
- Lead all customer-focused and marketing data-mining techniques to drive predictive analytics, ongoing reporting, segmentation strategies and campaign performance
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to assess and reveal customer profiles, customer segments, customer behaviors and business trends and transform data into actionable insights to recommend strategic and/or tactical business decisions
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to address specific business questions from stakeholder groups
- Design / implement statistical models (descriptive and predictive) and algorithms to analyze diverse and large clients data sets including historical purchasing data, behavioral information gathered both from brick and mortar and digital sources and channels (e.g., t-tests, regression)
- Develop and update key CRM reports and dashboards to present data in a clear and concise matter
- Define data, decision and measurement strategies to optimize multi-touch point CRM marketing programs across all channels (digital, social, direct, etc.)
- Develop effective ROI models to measure CRM campaign response and effectiveness
- Lead external resources to develop, interpret, implement and support various types of statistical modeling such as: customer profiling and proactive behavior evaluation to identify specific targets for specific product launches or CRM activities; propensity models for churn, retention, growth; customer lifetime value model and scores
- Maintain an active role in CRM database system, data quality and integrity
- Identify opportunities to improve analytical approaches and tools, including solutions to streamline the process and delivery of CRM analytics, insights and/or model scores. Partner with IT depart in designing effective business objects enhancements to ensure more effective and useful CRM metrics, analysis and reports
- Manage a junior analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Finance, Marketing or Economics; Master’s degree is a plus
- 1 to 3 years in a business analyst or data analyst position utilizing advanced analytics and statistical techniques to analyze structured and unstructured data (e.g. t-tests, regression)
- Strong experience in Retail industries and/or comparable, consumer-driven industries preferred
- Excellent data management and data modelling skills, exposure to unstructured data, advanced technical skills with data manipulation. Prior hands-on experience in using Business Objects or other related BI tools
- Extensive knowledge of database marketing principles and database structure. Knowledge of statistical analysis and methods, marketing mathematical rigor, test and learn plans and ROI.
- Understanding of digital analytics and social / digital listening tools is a plus (site analytics, social, EM, online, etc.)
- Outstanding ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization, especially when communicating reports/ insights and performance data to a non-analytical audience of internal and external stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
- English and Italian languages
- Passion for work in team, drive for results and goal oriented
- Critical thinking and project management skills
Maggiori info: FENDI
Pricing Specialist – Sales & Marketing Development Department
The position is based in Rome. He/She will join the Sales & Marketing Development team and be responsible for analyzing requests for quotations and developing a suggested sellout price which takes into consideration not only FX rate and positioning, but also competitors’ strategy.
- Create Master Data files & calculation methodology;
- Analyze Fendi prices: checking if there is alignment through the collections in all local currencies and suggest changes;
- Review the zone’s price & re- pricing requests considering FX rate and positioning, and competitors offers;
- Create, run and analyze various reports to verify if re –price strategy affected the sales trend;
- Retains sales and price statistics to provide historical data for reference and control purposes;
- Participates in various projects analyzing data at request of and in support of Sales & Business Development Manager;
- Liaise with different teams as Finance, Merchandising, and Retail in a timely manner. Travel is required;
- Develop product pricing in local currencies to do positioning simulations;
- Analyze competitors price positioning in all local currencies generating benchmark analysis;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Prior experience (at least 2 years) in a similar position;
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field, including economics or marketing;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills-(Microsoft office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Strong mathematical skills (ability to calculate margins; ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations)
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Maggiori informazioni: FENDI