- Develop client business cases and value propositions, provide financial advice to the sales teams often working as the sole finance contact on the deal whilst escalating specific issues to CDTS Leads as appropriate
- Support the sales process by applying independent thinking, commercial and financial rigor to structure, shape deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements, ranging from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements to merger and acquisition transactions, the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies and alliances
- Evaluate financial investment performance through the creation of valuation models, pricing models and preparation of market and competitive assessments to contribute to Accenture’s investment decision making
- Coordinate across finance, legal and many other Accenture teams including sales, solutions, operating units and growth platforms to achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client for all proposed deal structures and to ensure a smooth transition into service delivery
- Provide analytical support to senior team members
- Comply with risk management process
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Availability to meet extensive travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in the role
- Strong decisional and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and coordinating a team
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent English
Accenture helps clients become high-performance businesses. We help them become more successful in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. This includes helping them to identify and enter new markets, increase revenues in existing markets and deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
At Accenture Corporate Functions, in areas such as finance, HR, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike. As trusted advisors to our organisation, our Corporate Functions Specialists have a key role to play when it comes to managing and supporting our business. Whatever specific field they’re based in, their in-depth functional and technical ability is pivotal to Accenture success.
Join our Finance team and become responsible for our financial integrity and results, and has a number of key responsibilities, from establishing and achieving financial targets to creating policies and preparing reports. It also advises and shapes client deals to make the best use of capital and resources.
What’s in it for you?
Our Accenture professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at a number of levels to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with company-acknowledged Subject Matter Experts. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build and further develop your career.
Enjoy challenging and interesting work that requires innovation and creativity. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be encouraged and rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for increased impact and rapid career advancement. You’ll also build the deep, valuable industry and functional expertise that will keep you relevant as you grow your career.
Accenture is committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations to help each person achieve their professional potential.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to eliminate all barriers and prejudices. We acknowledge the potential brought by difference and want to make the most of creative and innovative contributions.
Making the most of diversity is at the heart of our value system. By multiplying the value that each individual brings to us with their unique experience, education, opinions and approaches, we build an innovative work environment which is both collaborative and motivational.
Accenture honors it commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.